Welcome to Heritage Immigration

Where your hopes are in good hands

Canadian Immigration made Simple

The history of Immigration in Canada is not a “them” kind of story – immigration is our heritage – it’s a story about us. Current Canadians may be a few generations away from their ancestors who migrated here, but we all relocated here from various places around this tiny planet – we have inherent rights and we must extend the same to others – basic respect, dignity and understanding…it’s not “us” against “them”.

It has become a Small World!

With global travel so readily available, dealing with immigration has become a necessity in our lives. It will take time for governments to catch up with life in this Millennia, but in the mean time, we still need to travel the world. There are times when navigating the globe seems easier than navigating the immigration process

That’s where We come in, We’re here to Help

There are many Types of Immigration

  • Temporary Visitor’s Visas
  • Transit Visas
  • Work Visas
  • Study Visas
  • Super Visas
  • Parental Visas
  • Spousal Visas (for skilled workers or students)
  • etc.

There are also many Types of Complications you may Face

  • Traveling alone with minors
  • Unaccompanied minors
  • Previous refusals
  • Previous or Current over-stays
  • Misrepresentation issues
  • etc.

Contact us and we can help navigate the traps


About us

Heritage Immigration Provides Quality, Ethical and Professional services to clients who are interested in Immigrating to Canada (or elsewhere). Heritage Immigration is doing something new with immigration; we cater to each individual’s needs because we believe that each person’s situation is unique. We take the time to get to know everyone who comes to us looking for help and make sure that they get exactly what they need to succeed in coming to Canada. We use past experiences and our knowledge of global immigration laws to build a realistic and easy to follow approach to immigration.

“We are here to make sure people know all of their options and how to proceed. We have felt the fear and confusion of the unknown that many people feel during immigration process. Having experienced many different situations in immigration, we can help you to figure out exactly how to proceed – and will do so in an efficient and knowledgeable manner. We also have first-hand experience on how the stress of immigration impacts people’s lives, and want to make sure they have a better experience than we did.”



Send us an email:

Surrey, Canada Location:

Phone Number:(778) 293-4400
Address:Unit 103-14914 104 Avenue

Ludhiana, India Location:

Phone Number:+91 161 411 4400
Address:SCO 123, 2nd Floor
(Near A hotel, Feroz Gandhi Market, Jila Kacheri Area, Model Gram)



Study Permit:

If you wish to pursue your further study in Canada, you need to obtain a Study Permit or Study Visa of Canada. A Study Permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, formerly known as CIC) that allows a foreign national to study in Canada for a limited time.

In order to be eligible to submit an application for a Canadian study permit, a prospective student must:

  • Obtain a Letter of Acceptance from a Learning Designated Institution in order to submit an application for a study permit;
  • Prove that he or she has enough money to cover the first year of tuition, as well as living expenses and return transportation to his or her home country;
  • Obtain a Quebec Acceptance Certificate, or CAQ if he or she wishes to study in Montreal or elsewhere in the Province of Quebec;
  • Have clean record. Applicants with a criminal background, or who pose a risk to Canadian security, may be refused. IRCC may request an applicant to supply a Police Clearance Certificate;
  • Be in good health. IRCC may request an applicant to complete a medical examination; and,
  • Satisfy the immigration officer that he or she will leave Canada at the end of the stay authorized by the study permit.

For More Information Contact Our Office

Work Permit:

If you wish to work in Canada or already have a job offer from a Canadian Employer and are not aware about what to do next then we are here to help you. A foreign worker will need a Work Permit .
A Work Permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, formerly known as CIC) that allows a foreign worker to work in Canada.
For More Information Contact Our Office.

Super Visa:

The Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship and the Minister of Public Safety issued Ministerial Instructions concerning the parents and grandparents extended stay temporary resident visa (TRV) (super visa) and the authorized period of extended stay.
These Ministerial Instructions were issued in accordance with the ministerial authority found in subsection 15(4) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and direct officers to consider issuing to eligible parents and grandparents a multiple-entry TRV for up to 10 years, with the status period extending for up to two years upon their initial stay.

Eligibility Criteria:

An applicant is eligible for a super visa if they have

    • provided proof of the parent or grandparent relationship to the Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
    • undergone a medical examination and are admissible on health grounds;
    • provided satisfactory evidence of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company valid for a minimum period of one year from the date of entry that
      • covers the applicant for health care, hospitalization and repatriation,
      • provides a minimum of $100,000 coverage, and
      • is valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by the examining officer upon request; and
    • provided a written and signed promise of financial support (e.g., a letter of invitation) from the host child or grandchild for the entire duration the applicant intends to stay in Canada. The letter must be accompanied by evidence of their means of providing such support. This normally means details of the number of persons in the host’s household and proof of income at a level meeting or exceeding the low income cut-off for the total number of persons, including the visiting parent(s) or grandparent(s).
    • Minimum necessary income, figures in effect until December, 31, 2018
      (Size of Family Unit / Minimum Necessary Income)
    2 people $39,813
    3 people $48,945
    4 people $59,426
    5 people $67,400
    6 people $76,015
    7 people $84,631
    Each additional person $8,616

For More Information Contact Our Office


About Canada

Canada is a developed country which is the second largest country in the world in land mass; second only to Russia. It has the longest water border of any country in the world (coastline). It is next to the Pacific, the Arctic, and the Atlantic Oceans. It is the only country in the world to border three oceans. The capital of Canada is Ottawa and the currency of Canada is the Canadian Dollar.

The question of why to choose Canada comes up a lot – especially when it comes to students. There is a lot of information scatter around the internet and a great many pictures. For pictures, you can visit here. For information from the government, you can visit here.


  • Canadian educational institutes offer qualifications (certificates, diplomas, degrees) that are both recognized and valued around the world;
  • The education is both high quality and reasonably affordable;
  • Canada is a multicultural society with large metropolitan areas like Vancouver and Toronto that are beautiful mosaics of world-wide cultures;
  • health and safety is at the forefront of communities throughout Canada;
  • there are a wide range of world-class language institutions;
  • the larger campuses have very exciting campus activities to meet any lifestyle, with whole departments dedicated to the needs of international students; and
  • there are endless research opportunities through Canada.

Canada is the Land of Possibilities

One of the more attractive parts about studying in Canada is the possibility of staying. Whether you’re a student or a skilled worker, Canada is interested in keeping you in Canada – there are programs that make it easier to apply, and some applications (including students), can be processed without leaving Canada.

For More Information Contact Our Office